|Are you considering re-financing?? Don’t Miss a Great Chance to! Rates are at the lowest they’ve been in years, but they won’t last forever! Contact us now to get refinanced! Refinancing can be worthwhile, but it’s not right for everyone.
Refinancing can be a good idea for homeowners who:
- Want to get out of a high interest rate loan to take advantage of lower rates. This is a great idea only if they intend to stay in the house long enough to make the additional fees worthwhile.
- Have an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) and want a fixed-rate loan to have the certainty of knowing exactly what the mortgage payment will be for the life of the loan.
- Want to convert to an ARM with a lower interest rate or more protective features (such as a better rate and payment caps) than the ARM they currently have.
- Want to build up equity more quickly by converting to a loan with a shorter term.
- Need cash for consolidations, high interest, credit, cars, making your auto loan a tax deduction, building on to your existing home, college tuition or buying a second home.